Saturday, February 25, 2017

Update/Dicussion

Hi Everyone,

So I would like to make an update about the interactive stories I've done this past week. These stories are meant to be much longer however it takes a tremendous amount of time to make something like this happen. In this past week I have released over 20 captions to make this project of mine happen and as time goes on the stories will expand further though they will be every other month so the next interactive story week would be  from April 23rd to the 29th where I will continue the stories that I have started this week. However it does make me realize that it might make the blog a little mess in later month as such that the Body Hopper Story and the Family Story would end up being several posts in a several months around August or October. So I leave this up to a poll for you all to decide however a comment will have a much more serious impact if I decide to keep this going (also if you leave an anonymous comment please mark your name like this.)
Ex: Fun role reversal~ Olivia

I hope you all doing great,
Secret Switch

8 comments:

  1. If you post a link to each part so I can quickly and easily go back to part 1 before reading part 2 then it really wouldn't be a problem, like the swapping grounds blog does. To me that makes sense since you can work at your own pace and on your interests on that given day or week without rushing through something just to finish it like it's a job or something you have to do. To me that's how people get burned out or turned off and then the community loses another talented writer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The thing is Swapping grounds just does one series that doesn't branch off in multiple directions. Mean while these interactive stories will split off in multiple branches so it's not as easy as just putting a normal link to it. And it really does get you burned out though that's why I usually try to get way ahead on my captions so I can take a break for while.

      Delete
  2. Just thinking out long, perhaps a "who wants to be a celebrity" sort of interactive with a "Door #1, 2, etc," sort of options?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I honestly hate Celebrity swaps and don't understand why anyone would want to be a celebrity sorry

      Delete
  3. You could do just one large interactive with multiple branches, instead of a bunch of little ones. Or, you could just finish off one large interactive that you have already started.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a good point but I would have to think which story I would want to continue if I only did one large interactive. And I view more as like four with small branches while three would be larger with multiple branches.

      Delete
  4. I enjoy them, I do understand the amount of work you put into them and I appreciate it. I want them to continue but I am willing to wait for quality so they are done at your pace. would adding a Unique tag work for them? It might get a little messy but I have seen other people add a series tag or interactive tag. or even just the story's name as a tag so they all get lumped together. Thank you for your work either way. ~cal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think doing an interactive tag would be a really good idea. And thanks I'm glad you appreciate the hard work I've put in. I really did enjoy this project so far and I feel that doing it every other month will let me keep up at my own pace.

      Delete